We’d like to thank you all for your support. Once more, The Planet wins and thanks to your pruchases we’re helping low-income families.
We’ve repurposed 1,780 m² of canvas tarp from the 2019 edition in this exclusive bag collection that’s planet-friendly and helps people out
As part of our commitment to minimize our environmental impact, we’re giving a second life to the canvas banners from the stages that saw the likes of Rosalía, Weezer, Liam Gallagher, Thom Yorke, The Strokes, Suede, and as many as 100 other artists perform… Remember? Were you there?
- Every model is exclusive as each cut is unique.
- All proceeds will go to the Bizkaia Food Bank to aid low-income families.
- The design is fruit of a collaboration with BIAAF (Bilbao International Art & Fashion) and is the work of Bilboan artist Daniel Santos of 19-30 Studio.
- Production took place in the local workshops of the Peñascal Kooperatiba, whose aim is to integrate marginalized or at-risk people into society.
- Ships to you in recycled paper packaging