From Airport to the city
Regular Bus: Airport-Bilbao
Bizkaibus Bus line A3247 connects in 15 minutes the airport with Bilbao city center. More details here.
From Airport from 06:15 to 00:00 every 20 minutes. More details here.
Single ticket 1.45€ More details here.
Traffic cuts and car parking
The Municipal Police will make a cut in the access to Kobetamendi on Wednesday, at 8:00 a.m. in the morning and no unauthorized vehicle can pass that court.
Anyone who may come by car can leave it during the whole festival in the indoor car parking of BEC!.
This Parking will have a price per vehicle of € 12 per stay. You can leave it the 3 days of the festival, even since wednesday, and you will be charged as a single period (12€), but if you take out your car and park it again, you have to pay again.
From this place free buses will bring you straight to the festival or the campsite.
– Price: 12 € (single price with prepayment)
– Free buses to the festival.
– The vehicles attending Bilbao BBK Live will be able to park from July 11, Wednesday, at 4:00 p.m. until July 15, Sunday, at 4:00 p.m.
– Parking machines will be activated with a single price of 12 euros for each use (that is, they can be used for every day or for only one)
– Parking will be on the floor -3
– Vehicle access will be done through the A gate
Free buses lines
If you have the soul of an athlete or mountaineer, you can always climb (or descend) on foot. If you are going to climb, get ready, it is a good slope, protect yourself from the sun and hydrate yourself correctly.
By Shared Car
Volkswagen Driving Music is the new carsharing platform for attending festivals. If you provide a car you can win a festival entrance ticket, and if not, you get to travel free of charge. What’s more, thanks to Spotify matchmaking you can share your adventure with colleagues that have the same musical tastes as you. Share more than a car at www.drivingmusic.es
A circuit will be established for the taxi service, depending on the circulatory conditions of each moment. The contact numbers are: Radio Taxi Bilbao (944 448 888), Tele Taxi Bilbao (944 442 333 or 944 218 750) and Radio Taxi Bizkaia (944 218 750).
The Kobetamendi municipal motorhome reception area will be closed the previous week and the days of the festival.
During these days the Office of Public Space Use of the City of Bilbao will enable a parking with a maximum of 70 seats:
Closure from Tuesday 26/06 at 12:00 until Thursday 19/07 at 9:00
BEC PROVISIONAL CARAVANING OPENING
Opening from Tuesday 26/06 at 10:00 until Thursday 19/07 at 10:00
- 70 maximum plots.
- Space monitored 24 hours.
- Includes daily cleaning of spaces, removal of waste and flushing of pluvial and fecal waters.
- 25 plots of outdoor parking with electricity and the rest without electricity.
- Water connection