From Airport to the city
Regular Bus: Airport-Bilbao
Bizkaibus Bus line A3247 connects in 15 minutes the airport with Bilbao city center.
From Airport from 06:15 to 24:00 every 20 minutes. More details here.
Single ticket 3 €
Traffic cuts and car parking
The Municipal Police will make a cut in the access to Kobetamendi on Wednesday, at 11:30 a.m. in the morning and no unauthorized vehicle can pass that court.
Anyone who may come by car can leave it during the whole festival in the indoor car parking of BEC!.
This Parking will have a price per vehicle of € 12 per stay. You can leave it the 3 days of the festival, even since wednesday, and you will be charged as a single period (12€), but if you take out your car and park it again, you have to pay again.
From this place free buses will bring you straight to the festival or the campsite.
– The vehicles attending Bilbao BBK Live will be able to park from July 10, Wednesday, at 4:00 p.m. until July 14, Sunday, at 4:00 p.m.
– Parking machines will be activated with a single price of 12 euros for each use (that is, they can be used for every day or for only one)
– Parking will be on the floor -2
– Vehicle access will be done through the A gate
Free buses lines
If you have the soul of an athlete or mountaineer, you can always climb (or descend) on foot. If you are going to climb, get ready, it is a good slope, protect yourself from the sun and hydrate yourself correctly.
METRO BILBAO SCHEDULES
The Bilbao Metro will provide special services on the nights of Thursday the 11th and Sunday the 14th of July to assist concertgoers in getting back home from Kobetamendi between the hours of 11:00pm and 3:00am. The Metro will be running all night long on Friday and Saturday. Train intervals can be looked up on the Metro website under “Next Trains”
A circuit will be established for the taxi service, depending on the circulatory conditions of each moment. The contact numbers are: Radio Taxi Bilbao (944 44 88 88), Tele Taxi Bilbao (944 10 21 21) and Class Taxi Bilbao (944 40 50 50).
The Kobetamendi municipal motorhome reception area will be closed the previous week and the days of the festival.
During these days the Office of Public Space Use of the City of Bilbao will enable a parking with a maximum of 70 seats:
Closure from Tuesday 25/06 at 10:00 until 18/07 at 10:00
BEC PROVISIONAL CARAVANING OPENING
Opening from Tuesday 25/06 at 10:00 until Thursday 18/07 at 10:00
Exclusive camper van access, caravan trailers may not be parked in this provisional parking area.
- 70 maximum plots.
- Space monitored 24 hours.
- Includes daily cleaning of spaces, removal of waste and flushing of pluvial and fecal waters.
- 25 plots of outdoor parking with electricity and the rest without electricity.
- Water connection